How to Avoid Dog Bites (Part 2 of 2)
In this blog, I want to talk about what to do (and not to do) for parents. All of this stuff might seem obvious, but you can't believe how many times we have been called out because the family dog has bitten because of one of these tips not being observed. Let's get you on the right track:
Safety Tips for Parents
- Never leave a young child or baby alone with any dog.
- Never allow your young child to discipline a dog.
- Never allow your child to feed or walk a dog unsupervised.
- Never allow your child to pull on a dog’s collar, ears or tail.
- Never allow your child to play aggressive games (like wrestling) with any dog.
- Never allow your child to pet a dog that is in someone else’s car or truck.
For more information, please contact The Best Dog Trainers in South Florida.