A Little Trick with Potty Training

I think I am doing everything right, but my puppy still pees in the house!

I hear this many times when I am out working with my clients and their puppy's pee accidents in the house. 

A new and interesting "Plan B" came to me when I was out with a client walking their puppy.  The puppy just loved to mark everywhere.  He loved to mark so much that he ran out of pee before the walk was over.  He would still stop and lift his leg.  The funny thing was that nothing was coming out.  He ran out!


Besides all the other potty hints I have given in this blog and on my lessons, this seems like a "no brainer".  If I have a puppy with a pee problem in the house that loves to mark on walks, well get him out for a walk!

For more information, please contact The Best Dog Trainers in South Florida.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Training Tips from Cooper City to Help Your Dog Eat His Food

Dog Training Information from Sunrise Florida about Bike Safety

Dog Training Tips from Coral Springs When the Family is Crazy