If is was raining in your bathroom, would that be the most conducive place for you to go? I think not. I have had this problem with many clients and have provided them with an idea that just about always works. Let's think about the issue facing us:
- Wolfie has been trained to go to the bathroom outside.
- Wolfie does not like to go to the bathroom in the rain.
- Go to Home Depot and get a few flats of grass.
- Pick a place on your covered porch where you want Wolfie to go.
- Put down a drop cloth that is just a little bigger than the flats of grass.
- Put the flats of grass on the drop cloth.
- Direct Wolfie to the flats of grass for his potty area when it is raining.