Puppy Training 101 --- Out and About
- Never let your puppy ride in your lap while driving.
- Never let your puppy stick their head out the window while the car is in motion.
- Never let your puppy in the front right seat of your car unless you can turn off the passenger seat airbag.
- Always keep your puppy properly secured while they are in the car. Even if the car is stopped, your puppy should still be secured.
- Always provide a "trip diversion" for your puppy to keep them engaged and focused. One of his favorite toys or a bone are two great examples.